Jeffrey Rich, LMT 656
Massage Therapist, Shamanic Practitioner
Shamanic Instructor

Healing is my second career, my love
Seeking relief from the many aches and pains brought on by my 20-year corporate software development career I found Therapeutic Massage and shamanic healing, both of which have worked together to bring joy back into my life, and which have helped me to find my unique inner Light that I bring into the world. That's why I became a bodyworker and a shamanic practitioner 18+ years ago. Now, I've also found Systemic and Family Constellations, which I happily add to the mix.

What I do and how I work
You are unique in all the world; you have a Light within in you that no other human being has.

I treat you, the individual, as you are in the present moment, working on many levels to help you discover and uncover your own unique Light, the essence that is unique to you. If you are not able to share it, the World doesn't have it; your Light is yours and yours alone. No one else possesses it.

My healing work is advanced, skilled and layered, transformational and multimodality. I don't use healing 'recipes', but apply my considerable Orthopedic Massage, Reiki, and Shamanic Healing knowledge to help shift what blocks you, physically and spiritually. My practice is located in the Hands-On Healing clinic in north Asheville, NC.

Dreaming The World Into Being

Dreaming the world into being is the shaman's task. Here is a wonderful example of how one woman did just that.